Massage therapy is the manipulation of soft tissue; muscle, fascia, tendons, ligaments. Studies of the benefits of massage demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension.
While more research is needed to confirm the benefits of massage, some studies have found massage may also be helpful for:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Soft tissue strains or injuries; muscle spasms, postural deviations
- Lyme disease
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain
All massages are customized for you based on your needs at that session on that day. Although Nikki is a deep tissue therapist she understands that there are days that you may need something different. Pressure can and will be adjusted appropriately for comfort.
60 minute massage= $80.00
90 minute massage = $110.00
60 minute massage= $70.00
90 minute massage = $100.00
We offer multiple massage therapy sessions at a discounted rate to help make your wellness plan more affordable. The benefits of massage therapy have been proven to increase with consistent and frequent sessions. Regular sessions are an investment in your health and well being and should be part of any wellness plan.
SERIES TERMS & CONDITIONS
- (2) of the (4) Massages may be shared with friends and family with consent from package purchaser.
- Cannot be combined with any promotion, incentive or special.
- Appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance, failure to do so will result in forfeiture of session
Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters, and Military Discount
All Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters, and Military, Active and Veterans, receive $15 off their massage.
Thank you for all you do!